Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anything new for Spring?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you think AG will be coming out with some AGOT spring dresses in May? Right now they could really use some. They don't have a lot at the moment only that pink dress which looks similar to the skating outfit. I thought they would get more new stuff in April but they didn't. Has anyone heard about any new outfits??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the pink Embroidered Party Dress (which is adorable) and the Kickin' Back Outfit are all we get for this Spring as the new outfits are in the "Spring" catalogues.

    I think we should be expecting some new outfits for the "Summer" one, though. It's still only halfway through April, but I would expect things in May to be Summer items, as June is the beginning of Summer, and they tend to release seasonal items a bit before the season actually happens so if people order early, they can have the items for the season.

    Personally, I hope there won't be anymore dresses for the Summer release. I'm getting the pink one for Easter, and don't really want anymore soon. I'd like to see some new items for Jess, and I hope the next release day will have some for her.

  3. #3
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    I think the pink Embroidered Party Dress (which is adorable) and the Kickin' Back Outfit are all we get for this Spring as the new outfits are in the "Spring" catalogues.

    I think we should be expecting some new outfits for the "Summer" one, though. It's still only halfway through April, but I would expect things in May to be Summer items, as June is the beginning of Summer, and they tend to release seasonal items a bit before the season actually happens so if people order early, they can have the items for the season.

    Personally, I hope there won't be anymore dresses for the Summer release. I'm getting the pink one for Easter, and don't really want anymore soon. I'd like to see some new items for Jess, and I hope the next release day will have some for her.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope there are more outfits! There was only like 5 outfits released this year.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here here! I hope the have some more stuff for Jess, and I would love to see Pipi, she is such a huge part of the book.

    We also need some shorts, river shoes, and maybe a tent, all of which Jess uses (in the book she never sleeps in a tree swing!)

    Jessica

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    We also need some shorts, river shoes, and maybe a tent, all of which Jess uses (in the book she never sleeps in a tree swing!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree we do need those things for Jess! In the book she does sleep in a tree swing. When she sleeps at Sarita's(I think her name was) house she sleeps in a tree swing before they go on there eco-adventure. That is only once in the book so they should have a tent. In the end of the book that's where she sleeps when......ummmmm......well I better not give the story away.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 09:54 AM: Message edited by: kayakacey04 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yea! I stand corrected.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    We also need some shorts, river shoes, and maybe a tent, all of which Jess uses (in the book she never sleeps in a tree swing!)

    Jessica
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought the kayaking outfit includes shorts and river shoes?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •